With 20 years of experience guiding tours, professional photographer Octavio Campos Salles and Larissa Pantanal started this company to offer exclusive small-group wildlife photography and natural history tours. On each of our itineraries you will join the best tour leaders to fully experience the natural wonders and biodiversity that makes our destinations so special.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- 20 years of experience guiding tours.
- We represent prominent photography tour agencies around the world.
- Vast photography, birding and natural history knowledge by all our guides.
- Very high customer return rate.
- The best boat drivers and Jaguar/Puma spotters booked a year in advance.
- The best accommodations in the areas we visit.
- Hassle-free planning and logistics, so you can fully enjoy your trip.
- Very comfortable boats with two seats per client with access to both sides.
- All inclusive, worry-free itineraries.
- Novel itineraries carefully planned for wildlife photographers and nature enthusiasts.
- High experience with exclusive custom tours.
- I want to thank you again for a great trip to the Pantanal and Bonito region. The photographic opportunities, accommodations, and food were all excellent – your meticulous planning and knowledge of the area made for a fine trip. The transportation arrangements were perfect. The experience of watching and photographing the magnificent macaws and all the abundant wildlife in the Pantanal was everything I had hoped it would be. I definitely look forward to more trips with you in Brazil.
Bill Harbin – USA
Pumas of Patagonia
- The “Pumas in Winter” trip was a great experience, perfectly organized and guided by the extremely helpful and very competent team including the guide, driver, professional tracker and the leader Octavio Campos Salles. To see and to photograph the pumas in the amazing wintery landscape of the Torres del Paine NP was on the wish list for a long time. That said, we knew Octavio from our previous trip to the Pantanal four years ago and his excellent guidance there was a decisive reason to join just this trip. In fact, we could encounter pumas every day on different locations that were scouted out by the trackers.
Wolfgang Jaekel & Ute Rabus – Germany
- “For quite some time the Pantanal has been on our list of places we wanted to go to. In 2011 we decided now is the time. Having been through the various tours and other options, there was no doubt, Octavio was the one we wanted to join. We signed up immediately, and we haven’t had any reasons for regrets. Octavio is a dedicated and determined guide. Everything worked in a smooth and unstressed way. The group we joined was small, and we are sure, that the photographic outcome was outstanding for everyone. Thank you.
Hanne and Jorn Wahlstrom – Denmark