North Pantanal 2023
NORTH PANTANAL IS THE BEST WILDLIFE DESTINATION IN SOUTH AMERICA AND ON THIS TOUR WE WILL VISIT SOME OF THE BEST PLACES THERE, WITH A FOCUS FOR JAGUARS.
Wildlife in North Pantanal is quite literally everywhere. During this tour we will find huge numbers of birds, including Hyacinth Macaws, Jabiru Storks, varied hawks, Toco Toucans and many more. The mammal list is extensive as well and includes highlights such as Giant Otters, Tapirs, Giant Anteater and, of course, Jaguars. The sigthings for Jaguar in North Pantanal just keeps getting better every year and this will be the focus of this tour.
During this tour we also have a special and exclusive session to photograph the horses and pantaneiros (cowboys), that are so characteristic of this region of Brazil.
- Domestic commercial flights from São Paulo
- Domestic luggage fees (one 23kg checked bag per person + hand luggage)
- All road transportation on comfortable private vans
- Double occupancy accomodations (single rooms are available, specially for early bookings)
- All meals during the itinerary
- Mineral water
- Boat with unlimited fuel
- Park entrance fees
- International air tickets
- Excess luggage fees
- Drinks when not mentioned above
- Meals outside the itinerary or meals ordered outside breakfast, lunch or dinner
- 24 Jul – 01 Aug, 2023.
- Maximum of 8 guests. (sold out)
- US$ 4.200 per person, US$ 800 additional for single room.
- Practically everything included from São Paulo.
- Check our optional Atlantic Rainforest extension.
- High chance of close encounters with Jaguars, Macaws, Tapirs, Giant Anteaters, Giant Otters, Kingfishers, Birds of Prey and more.
- This tour is suitable for spouses or non-photographer companions as well.
- Level of difficulty is easy, with no difficult trails or hikes.
- Special and exclusive session to photograph horses and cowboys.
- Have more doubts? Check our FAQ or contact us